Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blogercise


^oh those lovely socks
                                Game,Set,Match
"Without passion you don't have energy, without energy you have nothing." Every time I step on the asphalt courts with my Wilson racket in hand, my passion comes alive. Tennis has become more than just a sport for me, it is a lifestyle choice. It was not until my Junior year of high school that I decided to try out for the tennis team and the rest, as they say, is history. The very first year I decided to play tennis I was named captain of my team. Also with tennis I have opened so many opportunities such as: traveling to WPIALS, meeting new friends, and even trying out a sport at the college level. Tennis is what keeps me motivated and whereas some sports have an entire encyclopedia of rules, tennis is much simpler. Tennis is a lifetime sport and you are never too young or old to start playing. I highly recommend that everyone try tennis at least once, and hey maybe you will find your passion through it as well! If you are unsure of how to play tennis or what you need don't worry this link here are Tennis Instructions that will take you step-by-step on how to play. Good luck!  

Also if you start playing tennis and find out that it is not the sport for you, here are 50 fun things you can do with your tennis ball! 


Thank you everyone for reading and if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me!


1 comment: