Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Me, Myself and I

Welcome!

My name is Ashley Clark. I am currently a freshman at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and I am majoring in Secondary Education in English. On a daily basis I get asked why I want to become a teacher and my answer is always the same: Why do you want to do what you want to do? Most will say they enjoy the subject or they are good at a particular field, but in order to find that passion a teacher is needed to guide them in life. I want to make a difference and I want my student's to be passionate about school and their future and English in general. Through this blog I hope to share my tips and journey to becoming a teacher. Between my student observations, my troubles with clearances, and the difficult classes I hope to have a joyful blog about the life of an aspiring teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment